0xc0000135

Forum ▸ Tech Support

My PC recently went down and in getting it up again I went from windows 7 to windows XP. The game had installed and worked flawlessly on the old system, however now when I attempt to launch I get "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application." I assume this is due to changing from windows 7 to XP as no other changes were made. What is this in non programeeze and is there a patch, fix, or workaround for it? If the catalyst driver is the prob, can someone recommend one that will install on XP and be good enough to run the game.

I believe you are missing .NET Framework 3.5.

Thank you for your response. The problem did indeed turn out to be the catalyst driver. It took me a couple of tries to download one that would work but that did solve the problem. I'm back in the cockpit flaming cats again YAY! Again thanks for taking the time to answer, not only is the game phenomenal but there are many big budget companies that don't respond as quickly to tech support questions. Once again you guys are a truly great team.

On a different note, why did you move from 7 back to XP?