Graphics issue
I've just installed wing commander and am unable to get the display to show properly. About half the darn screen is missing and man is that frustrating. I'm a huge fan of the old WC and was excited to see this newly created version and wanted to play so please help!
You're going to have to provide some information regarding systems specifications, driver version etc.
Thank you for sharing your problem - have you by any chance changed Windows font size?
Negative. The only thing that's changed is my monitor. But i'll take a look at it. I honestly didn't even think about it
So Tolwyn, Thank you very much. THAT was the exact issue i was having. Funny thing is I've never changed the font on this pc. Just the monitor. Huh... But thank you and so far from what I've played awesome. This thread can be closed.