Joystick - Saitek Cyborg Evo (SOLVED)

Forum ▸ Tech Support

I love the game! But I have a Joystick issue...

  • Windows XP - 32-Bit[/*:m][/list:u] Start Button > Control Panel > Game Controllers > Advanced...

    My other Gamepad was set as the "Preferred device". I changed it to "Saitek Cyborg Evo" and clicked "OK".

    I select my Joystick, click Properties, and I test all of the functions - everything appears to function properly.

    However, when I launch the game, the Accelerator and Rudder don't seem to work.

    I have tried to configure the keys, but when I move the Accelerator or Rudder, the key doesn't set.

    I have had the same problem in the past with a Gamepad in Battlefield 2. I used to just manually edit the Controls.con file at My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001\Controls.con. Is there a similar solution for Wing Commander?

I think this was posted before but may have missed it. I also have a Saitek controller. At the bottom of the list, in ship controls, bind rubber to BANK AXIS. Below that bind throttle control to ABSOLUTE THROTTLE AXIS. worked for me.

OMG. Dude. It's working! :shock:

Thanks! 😉