'Hat' View Controls?
Having finished WC Saga, and wishing several times that I could view what was happening aroung me, I (finally) decided to read through all the pages of the 'F1' Help document. On Page 8/9, the 'View' Command, it talks about viewing Up / Rear / Left / Right using the 'Hat Forward / Back / Left / Right' buttons / keys(?). So, which, exactly, are the 'hat' keys on a keyboard? Please advise.
You mingt need to consult the control configuration.
So, Admiral, exactly what do you mean by that? (He asks cluelessly)
Hat controls are located in Options(press F2)/Controls/Misc. You might need to reconfigure key mapping to suit your needs.
By default the view keys are assigned to hat on the joystick. You can remap them to your liking using preferred keys on the keyboard.
Edit: Again beaten in response by Tolwyn 😉
Thanks! That explains things. I solely use the mouse+keyboard to fly, so had no idea what the 'hat' key was on the keyboard (Duh!).
Thanks damson! I've been trying to figure out the hat keys for Diaspora's controls. I tried a few google searches and this was the only link with an explanation. Not all PC gamers have bought joysticks yet 😉