Bug report: Graphic issue during auto pilot - mission 1

Forum ▸ Tech Support

On the first mission of the Darkes Dawn Campaign: I cleared the flight deck and saw the shuttle in front of me. For no reason at all I added it to my Escort-list and matched speed (permanent match (ALT-m)).

I received my orders and advanced to Nav 1.

Then, while engaging auto-pilot: The view changed inside the shuttel and played the auto-pilot sequence, always having the shuttle's chassis shifting back and forth with redrawing issues (old chassis positions were only partially deleted while moving). Yet I got a clear view on my fighter group through the shuttle's bow window 😉

I deleted the shuttle from the escort list at Nav 3. No effect. Still inside, shifting (but only during autopilot-sequences).

Mission 2: Everything's back to normal again.

Hope that helps!

All the best and thanks for that great game! Michael

We'll look into it. If it is not too much trouble, please fill in a ticket here: mantis.wcsaga.com. Thanks!

Not at all.

........done