May 18, 2012 01:45
Are there any projects going yet? I'm a writer and i'd like to help out.
May 25, 2012 15:15
Hopefully a MAC version
May 26, 2012 08:42
I can see a couple on HLP.
May 26, 2012 15:17
There are indeed some projects already on their way. From the top of my head: Enigma 2666, Hostile Frontier, Advance Guard, and my own Kilrathi mod.
..and I'm sure I missed at least one.
@CalmLlama: What kinds of projects with your writing in it do already exist? I'd like to read some, because I may need a writer soon that helps me with some scenes of my Kilrathi story. Some rough drafts and one chapter are almost finished, but I'm not sure if I can go on with that speed since I'm busy doing the missions at the moment.
May 26, 2012 17:57
There's also Operation Serpent and Last Line of Defense. 😊