Hi all,
Fantastic Remake / Continuation of the Wing Commander Series , Really well done
I have played a few remakes and really not enjoyed them as they didnt have the same feel. You have captured that feel , even though it was not with the same WC1 ships that I loved so much
Anyway's Would it be possible to add a Historic missions section , Like the Custer's Carnival mission with the TCS Tigers Claw , There are other details within the original Manual with Wing commander called "Claw Marks" that have the first meeting with the Kilrathi (Iason) and McAufile Engagement , and the first big battle between Kilrathi and the Terrans .
Would be a great addition.
Just putting it out there
Once again I am really really impressed with the Team that did this .Brings back memories
There is a mod project called Enigma 2666, though I do not know what their current status is. It is a mod of Wing Commander Saga with WC2 era ships, I think there were some WC1 ones in it too.
Hi,
all ships from WC1+2 are in Enigma 2666. Only the Lumbari and Sivar are not. And some other ships. But all of them needs a overworking to match with the Saga ones.
I even have a lot of WC4 ships that are already done for Darkest Dawn. My problem - they are COB files without textures. So they need UV Mapping, new textures and a transfer into a DAE file.