Mission Design WC Saga and Beyond

Forum ▸ Mods

After having completed the WC SAGA Darkest Dawn Campaign, I would like to know if making homemade missions using a editor is allowed by the WC Saga crew. If so where can I find or download a mission editor for WC Saga. The game was awesome and I hope I can continue the experience with homemade missions. Also I would like to know if there will be another campaign release by the WC Saga crew. That would be so cool! Thanks for everything guys! Your team is awesomeness!

There will be modding tools released for WCSaga, but the devs have prioritized patching any issues that crop up. Stay tuned, though; an announcement will be made when the tools are ready for public consumption.

I expect to have the first tutorial draft along with the necessary tools and autopilot template to be available on Tuesday at the latest.

that lines up with my spring break this is going to be awesome 😁

Pretty cool you are releasing this.

The issue was not releasing the tools per se but a) documenting autopilot template and b) writing a mission creation tutorial.